Monday 29 December 2014

What's all that white stuff?!


So, I guess it snowed over the weekend. Of course, the first thing Sybil and I did Saturday morning was go outside to play in it. Not to the park, for as I suspected the hills of which were packed with eager kids, both young and old, sledging away. No; Sybil and I visited our secret clifftop on the edge of Kimberworth.

We had the place to ourselves, and there were hardly any prints in the fresh snow. First we played catch:


Please excuse the fact that I am wrapped up well and Sybil is left to freeze with no coat on. She is warm enough, I assure you.

Look at that fine form
Oops, missed!
Where's that darn snowball gone?
Hmm, perhaps I'm no good at this game...

Then we built a snowdog. I say we: Sybil was more interested in eating the snow than building with it, so the resulting mess is mostly my own work.

Snowdog
Can you see the resemblance?

Nope Mum, nothing like me; especially now I knocked it's nose off.
And a bit of posing to finish. Enjoy what remains of the snow; hopefully it will be gone soon, so I can get back to work on the allotment.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment